Ark International Limo Services strives to maintain the highest quality of limo rental services at all times; we require all passengers to comply with the following Customer Agreement and Limousine Policies. Please take a few minutes to review these limousine policies before placing your reservation request.
Alcohol Free Luxury Ground Transportation
Ark International Limo Services requires all chartered limos and sedans to remain alcohol free at all times. Absolutely no Client under any circumstances allows drinking alcohol in the car regardless of age. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of service without any refunds.
Sunroofs. No Passenger may stand out of the sunroof. Standing out of the sunroof is against the law and violators will face fines by the police and are responsible for any damages caused to our vehicles.
Delays. Caused by weather, traffic conditions and mechanical problems are not the responsibility of Ark International Limo Services.
Damages caused by negligence of any passenger will be the liability of the renting party. All damages will be charged to the renter plus a fee for downtime of the vehicle.
5. Fees for Service Must be prepaid, including all state taxes and a service charge of 20% (TIP). Extended times for all rentals must be cleared with the driver in advance and are subject to availability.
Drive Time. Time starts when we pick up at the first location and stops on the last drop off. Out of town trips are always charged round trip.
Wait Time / Stop Time
* For point to point reservations, wait time will be charged after 15
minutes at $1 per minute.
* For airport meets, wait time charges will apply after 1 hour of the estimated flight
* Ark International Limo Services does not monitor private flights; therefore, wait time charges will apply 15 minutes after the estimated
* Stops on route will be charged a minimum of $15. More than one stop with more than 30 minutes of wait time may go to an hourly rate.
Lost or stolen items are not responsibility of the Ark International Limo Services Cancellations are subject to penalties. After a reservation is made with Ark International Limo Services a minimum fee of $100 or up to 50% of the total may be charged in the event of a Cancellation.
Deposits. Certain dates and vehicles require deposits in the amount of at least $100.00 up to 50% of total charge, and are non refundable. A deposit must be given to make a confirmed reservation. No holds are done without a deposit.
Eating is not allowed inside of any of the vehicles other than that provided by Ark International Limo Services.
Cleaning Fees will be charged to parties who do not keep the inside of the vehicle clean. The fees are from a minimum of $50.00. Any vomiting there will be a charge of $750.00.
* Rates quoted for service provided by Ark International Limo Services are estimates based on the information given at the time of booking. Final charges will be assessed upon service completion based on the actual services provided.
* Additional charges may apply for service between 11:30 pm and 6:00 am.
* Additional charges may also apply to changes in routing or service, tolls, parking, ASAP orders, special requests and waiting time.
* Rates are calculated by a city’s central area and may be higher based on the actual location where service is provided.
* Rates are subject to change without notice but are confirmed at the time of booking. However, changes in itinerary are subject to rate increases.
* Rates are subject to increases during holidays and peak times. Airport Service
* For WILL CALL arrivals, call Ark International Limo Services at 818-357-3160 for your car when ALL bags have been collected.
* For MEET arrivals, please call Ark International Limo Services if you do not see your driver by the baggage claim area.
* Your credit card is a guarantee of your reservation. Cancellations must be made 12 hours in advance to avoid the total amount due to be charged to your credit card. If you choose to pay your driver directly with cash, receipts can only be obtained by your driver.
* Wait time and late fee charges will apply for delayed flights arriving in after midnight.
* Changes in service may result in additional charges. For major changes or delays including lost luggage on arrivals, it is the responsibility of the passenger to contact Ark International Limo Services. Ark International Limo Services will do its best to accommodate the passenger but may result in a delay and/or additional charges. Due to earlier arrivals or delays, it may be necessary for Ark International Limo Services to substitute vehicles that will still accommodate the number of passengers but will not result in any additional charges for upgrades unless the upgrade is requested by the passenger.